We are looking to hire a Principal with 6 – 10 years of working experience in strategy consulting.
Principals play a key role in our project teams and are a major driver of the results we deliver for our clients. They enjoy an exceptionally high level of responsibility and are key in leading the project team, both in terms of day-to-day contact with clients as well as guiding and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- Shaping story lines and presentations
- Conducting research and interviews
- Preparing and presenting workshops at clients
- Building client relationships
- Developing and conducting trainings
- 6 – 10 years of working experience in strategy consulting
- Leadership experience (leading projects teams)
- Master of Science
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Profound knowledge of the Dutch and English language
Selection of our current career opportunities.
Strategy Consultant – Analyst
We are looking to hire Analysts with 0 – 3 years of working experience. Analysts play a key role on our project teams enjoy an exceptionally high level of responsibility and immediate client interaction.
Strategy Consultant – Workstudent
We are looking for Master students (Msc.) interested in a part-time position as workstudent who have the ambition to gain relevant working experience in strategy consulting for two consecutive days a week during a three month period.
Strategy Consultant – Associate
We are looking to hire an Associate with 4 – 5 years of consulting experience.
Full-day strategy course
Do you want to be more than just a strategy consultant? Join our full-day strategy course on October 6th. We welcome MSc. students and recent graduates who share our passion for business, numbers and teamwork. Do you have outstanding academic achievements, entrepreneurial drive and an outspoken personality? Sign up.